Monday 13 May 2013

Welcome!

I've decided to get back into the world of blogging, not to share classes I am teaching, but to share some of the fun projects that I craft for myself.  Although I am a scrapbook teacher, I love to create mixed media projects and cards using stamps, paint, distress inks and stains.

I also love photography and I hope to share a few of my photos too.  I hope you'll join me along the way, as I share my love of crafts with you.

I'll start off my new blog with a couple of mixed media projects I have created in the past few months.  The first one is a canvas that I made for my mum on mothers day, its a combination of texture paste through a mask and lots of acrylic paints and mists.



This is a letter "H" that I made for my daughter, using tissue paper, mists, stamping and mod podge.  This was the first time I'd used mod podge, or created a project of this kind.   I now have an "S" ready to make for myself!!



Thanks for stopping by!
Sandie x

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Back on blog land! Lovely makes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous San to see you sharing your lovely makes. Looking forward to seeing more of them! xx

    ReplyDelete